Thursday, November 5, 2009


Hello friends,
The past couple days I have been brainstorming trying to figure out how exactly I want to use this blog. Of course to help others see how they can dress cute but at the same time modest. I have finally decided (for now) my exact plan. Every week I will post an outfit that I have worn that week to show you how easy and simple it is to create a fun, modest outfit from stuff in your own closet. I will also pick an accessory and create an exciting outfit around it. I'll post teen and adult versions so it focuses on both age groups.
Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear what y'all have to say so feel free to comment. Also if there are any questions you have please comment as well and I will do my best to answer!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! It means a lot that you have taken time to read what I have to say! Thanks again!

~Kat