Thursday, December 3, 2009






Thank you so much Charity Anne(~Footprints in the Sand~)for giving me this award! I really appreciate it!



1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Copy the Award.
3. Post it in your blog.



4. Tell Us 7 things that your readers don't know.



5. Link 7 new blogger as recipients.



6. Notify winners of award with comment on their blog.



7. Keep being Awesome.



1. I love to read!



2. I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN!



3. I enjoy OLD movies!



4. My favorite color is purple.



5. I love vintage hairstyles!



6. . I would rather be with my family than anywhere else!!



7. I LOVE GOD WITH ALL MY HEART!!


Authentic Beauty love your designs!!


By Grace Alone really cute!


She Walks in the Woods love the pictures


Hoelzle Family great!


Joyfully Training cute


Feminine Farmgirl cute design







1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! I love doing these. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! It means a lot that you have taken time to read what I have to say! Thanks again!

~Kat