Sunday, April 25, 2010

I've been awarded! TWICE!





Hey Everyone!! I have been awarded by Josie and Katie G.! Thank you so much!!! I know this is confusing, but I(Kat) created this blog.. Mac and Kat share Got Jesus? . Not that Mac isn't interested in fashion!! One of these awards was supposed to be for both of us and I hate that she isn't awarded on here so I'm going to award her on Got Jesus.



If you are tagged:


1. Post about the tag.

2. Pick 10
bloggers who deserve this award. (Ok I'm only going to award 4) :)

3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged letting them know they were awarded.

4. Answer the questions along with your post. (Omit questions you don't want to answer - I'm all for simplicity!)





1: Apples, Oranges or Bananas?
Hmm.. I'll have to say Bananas.



2: How old are you? I'm somewhere between 1 and 100.



3: Do you live on a prairie, woodland, swamp, city or other? City/Country



5: Scissors or glue? Both! I love to create!



6: Describe your dream house. Well....I have numerous dream houses!! Right now it's probably an elegantly vintage style decorated apartment/townhouse (in New York or Paris like you see in old movies) that has a balcony, s
imilar to Dolly's in Hello Dolly (as in the front when she walk out of her house in the very beginning of the movie). Then I would love a mansion full of history that is a country estate with beautiful grounds and lovely landscaping. Oh and ivy crawling along the walls! Then I would like a gigantic southern plantation style home!










7: Is your room clean? At this very moment...no



8: If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be? Dolly Levi!


9: Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England?
Ok this is not a very fair question! Probably France....and Italy and England! ha!


10: What denomination are you? Non-denominational



11: Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!)? ah..hem...yes...


12: Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? Chocolate!!!



13: What is your favorite book? The Bible first of all and then ...oh wow...I don't know!!! I have so many favorites!! Safely Home is an excellent book!


14: Favorite ice cream flavor? Coffee!!



15: If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be? Salad!! With all the trimmings!!



16: What is your favorite Olympic sport? Figure Skating




18: Describe yourself in three words. Christian, Vintage Lover, Creative



19: What chore do you hate?
Vacuuming



20: If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do? *blink* *blink*.... crickets chirping in the background...Is this a joke?


And now I award!!! ... Mac at Got Jesus?, Katharine Sophia at Seek Him First, Katie G. at Playing for Him, Charity Anne at ~ Footprints in the Sand~!!!

God Bless!
~Kat

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! It means a lot that you have taken time to read what I have to say! Thanks again!

~Kat