Friday, April 23, 2010

This or that? I'm confused!



Well everyone spring has sprung and with it comes some of my least favorite clothing items. The dreaded tube top, spaghetti strap tank and spaghetti halter top! Now matter how perfect your figure is, the tube top is completely unflattering as well as the other items. The stretchy fabric creates a sort of bulge all over especially where it cuts across the top of the chest. It also make your top look very wide.




With the tiny straps of the halter top and the spaghetti strap tank, it creates more broad figure...kind of a macho man look.

To me it's simply not feminine as well as pretty cheap looking. There is also no support. When looking for springy tops try for a tank with thicker straps for a more proportionate look and shirts with a more structured form.




Of course there are more structured sleeveless tops which are much more flattering as well and totally cute, but definitely need a sweater or tank underneath them. Here is a really cute top that would look darling with a simple cardigan!

God Bless!
~Kat

4 comments:

  1. I love the quotes you have down the side of your blog! And your background is cool, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you!

    I awarded you on my blog! And, I got the hand purse today! THANKS so much! I love it!

    God bless!

    ~Katie G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for commenting!!

    Katherine Sophia: Thank you so much for your kind words! You have such a beautiful name!

    Katie G.: I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE THE PURSE!!! :) Thank you so much! I'll go grab the award!! :)

    God Bless!
    ~Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys have been awarded the "Pure in Heart" award and are tagged!!! It is waiting for you guys can pick it up at my blog (the link is below"

    http://hillbillychronicle.blogspot.com/2010/04/award-whooo.html

    Your Sistah in Christ,
    Josie
    P.S. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! It means a lot that you have taken time to read what I have to say! Thanks again!

~Kat