Saturday, March 13, 2010

Belts!

Great question Katie G.! For those of you who may not have read her comment on my last post, here is her question: When is the "right" time to wear belts? What kind of outfits do they go good with?
I absolutely love belts but at times they can be a bit tricky. My absolute favorite belt I have (well actually it's my mom's!) is a big chunky black belt that came from Ann Taylor. Sometimes it can be difficult to know what type of shirt, sweater, or dress to wear with them or if the belt is too big or too small. Remember that a belt is not just for holding your pants up but can be used to add detail or a splash of color to any outfit. They also can accentuate your waste line to give a slimmer appearance. Here are some helpful ideas that will make it easier for you too know when to add a belt as your accessory! Another great thing to keep in mind is that they can be used in casual wear or worn to dress up an outfit!!!





God Bless!
~Kat

by the way I have the websites where all of these can be purchased!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! :D I enjoy reading your blog a BUNCH. BTW, I got the sash! Thank so much! I really like it!

    (Oh, and I am giving away some jewlery on my blog. I don't know if you would be interested in that, but it's there if you are! :D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It's so exciting to have a consistent reader and commenter! I appreciate you so much! Also, I'm so excited that you love the sash!

    God Bless!
    ~Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! It means a lot that you have taken time to read what I have to say! Thanks again!

~Kat