Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Outfit number one!



Ok here is my day one outfit for the thrift store fashion week over at AmandaBeth's! These picture are absolutely horrible! Since I would prefer not to show my face it makes it much harder to get good pictures.

Ok the shirt is a hand-me-down and the brand is St. John's Bay. The shoes and shorts are not hand-me-downs but I did get them at discount. The necklace is one my great grandma has let me have and the handbag I made from old fabric my grandma gave me! Ok seriously this pic is so awful I can't believe I'm posting it!

4 comments:

  1. I love the knotted pearl necklace and the shoes are awesome! Great color plaid on the shirt, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!

    http://bramblewoodfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute ensemble! =) I love that you made that sweet little bag! The shoes...well, I want to steal those. =)
    -Bess-
    P.S.: Love your background, too!
    I'd love for you to visit my blog to see my outfits (when you get a chance)!
    http://bessbag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look. :) Very cute, especially those cuffed shorts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! It means a lot that you have taken time to read what I have to say! Thanks again!

~Kat