Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I've Joined the Blog Party!






1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
I will have to say... bright and early in the morning! Why you ask?.. I can't stand the thought of sleeping the day away! I'm one who wants to awaken early and begin my day! Also the sunrise is just marvelous!
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
My grandma makes a delicious peach cobbler that is to die for!
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
It would be to live a life that is pleasing unto the Lord. In everything I do to bring honor to Him so that I may one day be in Heaven with Him!(that I can become a fashion designer and have my own elegant store... exactly like the one in Hello Dolly with a few of my own changes!)
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
My height!
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
Oh wow!! It really depends on what I'm watching or reading. For a movie though... I do love Hello Dolly! Put on your Sunday Clothes...

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
Hmmm... I don't really know... there are so many! I mean really I need to perfect my talents the Lord has already blessed me with. You can already have them but if you aren't sure what to do with them then you are wasting them!
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
All over the world! I'd love to go to Paris and Italy!! A tour of Europe! (remember the I Love Lucys where they are touring) Of course there are still places in the United States that I want to see!
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Well obviously a christian singer but... It really depends on the song. I mean I love songs from old movies and songs from different genres. I am a fan of older songs . Other than christian music, there isn't anything from today's music that I listen to. As far as I'm concerned, it's all trash.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Oh my! I am not sure! I do love modcloth.com.
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I don't know. I love the 20',40's and 50's. I guess from the 1900's and on. This really is similiar to what movie or book would you want to live in.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
This is a tough question! Maybe ...hmm... I don't know. Black would get dull and pink would become too much. I don't really know!
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
Doc..maybe.
13. What's the last album you listened to?
How funny! now that I think about it I haven't listened to music lately. How strange! It probably was a christian artist, classical music... or maybe it was my Hello Dolly soundtrack.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I used to be the biggest tomboy! Emphasis on used to be!!!!!


~Kat
~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! It means a lot that you have taken time to read what I have to say! Thanks again!

~Kat