Wednesday, March 10, 2010

If You Want Your Eyes To Sparkle...

Just leave everything to me and I'll have you looking your best(with others help...lol) in no time! We all agree that Audrey Hepburn had the most marvelous make-up styles! Her make-up always seemed so flawless and youthful! Even though she is not one of my favorite actresses, I can't deny that she is absolutely stunning! Here is an awesome video to help you achieve the Audrey eyeliner!

This first one is more of a tutorial on how to do vintage eyeliner in general. Here is Audrey's specifically.


God Bless!
~Kat

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the tips!!!

    I tagged you over at my blog, (www.basketballer4him.blogspot.com)

    God bless!
    ~Katie G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem!! I'm glad you enjoyed them!!

    Thank you so much for tagging me!!

    God Bless!
    ~Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! It means a lot that you have taken time to read what I have to say! Thanks again!

~Kat